I take the photos at Shatin and Tai Wai.I think the people in these areas may not very fashionable.Therefore,all of my photos are not very attactive.
However,I was shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui and Causeway Bay, I can see those people are more willing to dress different.Unluckly,I have not bought my camera ,so I can not get those pictures.
I predict that the man wear leggings will be a trend ,may be not next year. Since some trendy boy wear leggings and I think it is quit fashonable. Now, leggings is wear by the female. But, time will change everything, including those mind of '' only women can wear leggings'', also, leggings is very propular among the female in last few year. It is a time to change, I want to see more people(especially young people) dress up more.
However,I was shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui and Causeway Bay, I can see those people are more willing to dress different.Unluckly,I have not bought my camera ,so I can not get those pictures.
I predict that the man wear leggings will be a trend ,may be not next year. Since some trendy boy wear leggings and I think it is quit fashonable. Now, leggings is wear by the female. But, time will change everything, including those mind of '' only women can wear leggings'', also, leggings is very propular among the female in last few year. It is a time to change, I want to see more people(especially young people) dress up more.
For women, I think slim cloth will continue be a trend, but as we all know that, most of the Hong kong girl have ''baby fat'', especially at the belly , so I think they may be wear those clothes is slim at the top and become large at the belly part. It can cover this area.
沒有留言:
張貼留言