2009年4月21日 星期二

Timeline of Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2001 RTW to Fall 2009 RTW

Since the collection of Fall 2000 RTW is too many colour, it is very difficult to made a color chart of that collection, and it is very fancy, so I forgive to do such thing.

In this time line(color line already) , Dolce & Gabbana love to use those basic colors, that is black, Grey and white at all of their collection, but they will also use those bayadere colors.
However, even use these bayadere color, it is quiet dull of their collection.
I think it may because the collection is Fall, not spring.

Also, the brand seldome use very sharp colour in their fall collections, most of the collection are rather dull or light in colour. I think it may because the brand image is not offering those too fancy colour clothing. However, I think if they can make a collection that sharp in colour, it will be very surprise by their fans.

沒有留言:

張貼留言